It wasn't so simple when we first got here. It isn't even simple as of now. Since our first days of college, life has been no short of grand. In the past 6 months I think we have undergone more growth and change, digression and malfunction than in most of our past years combined. If you had told me when I first got here that on this day I would be a different major on the opposite side of the spectrum, have friends more loyal then you could imagine and a very healthy obsession for books, good movies and boots, I maybe wouldn't have believed you. That is however the current state of things but not nearly the source of day by day excitement. In this blog I intend to tell the story of how our lives as a collective- in the past few months- came together, connected, spiralled and settled in to the lovely mass that is still in living motion.
Though if I am telling the story-properly-it seems only right to tell the whole of it. Seeing as much has already happened and continues to do so, every new update will be accompanied by a recounting of major, long past events. I intend to herein include majority of what is currently happening around myself so please forgive singular point of view in posts. They will also be filled with lessons I felt significant to both myself and those involved and how they have come to shape what are now moulding in to. I shall give my utmost in giving my honest views and opinions because what is a blog without the writers heart and mind?
Thank You
Though if I am telling the story-properly-it seems only right to tell the whole of it. Seeing as much has already happened and continues to do so, every new update will be accompanied by a recounting of major, long past events. I intend to herein include majority of what is currently happening around myself so please forgive singular point of view in posts. They will also be filled with lessons I felt significant to both myself and those involved and how they have come to shape what are now moulding in to. I shall give my utmost in giving my honest views and opinions because what is a blog without the writers heart and mind?
Thank You
No comments:
Post a Comment